We list here only project reports that were publicly released by students. It should be noted that some of these links are for the follow-up submissions to conferences, after some revisions of the original project reports.
- Seong Hyeon Park, Gyubok Lee, Manoj Bhat, Jimin Seo, Minseok Kang, Jonathan Francis, Ashwin R. Jadhav, Paul Pu Liang, Louis-Philippe Morency. Diverse and Admissible Trajectory Prediction through Multimodal Context Understanding. ECCV 2020
- Ankit Shah, Vaibhav Vaibhav, Vasu Sharma, Mahmoud Alismail, Louis-Philippe Morency. Multimodal Behavior Markers Exploring Suicidal Intent in Social Media Videos. ICMI 2019
- Vasu Sharma, Ankita Kalra, Vaibhav, Simral Chaudhary, Labhesh Patel, Louis-Philippe Morency. Attend and Attack: Attention Guided Adversarial Attacks on Visual Question Answering Models. NeurIPS ViGIL workshop 2018
- Yash Patel, Lluis Gomez, Marçal Rusiñol, Dimosthenis Karatzas, C.V. Jawahar. Self-Supervised Visual Representations for Cross-Modal Retrieval
- Hai Pham, Paul Pu Liang, Thomas Manzini, Louis-Philippe Morency, Barnabas Poczos. Found in Translation: Learning Robust Joint Representations by Cyclic Translations Between Modalities. AAAI 2019
- Zhun Liu, Ying Shen, Varun Bharadhwaj Lakshminarasimhan, Paul Pu Liang, Amir Zadeh, Louis-Philippe Morency. Efficient Low-rank Multimodal Fusion with Modality-Specific Factors. ACL 2018
- Devendra Singh Chaplot, Kanthashree Mysore Sathyendra, Rama Kumar Pasumarthi, Dheeraj Rajagopal, Ruslan Salakhutdinov. Gated-Attention Architectures for Task-Oriented Language Grounding. AAAI 2018
- Minghai Chen, Sen Wang, Paul Pu Liang, Tadas Baltrušaitis, Amir Zadeh, Louis-Philippe Morency. Multimodal Sentiment Analysis with Word-Level Fusion and Reinforcement Learning. ICMI 2017
- Abhilasha Ravichander, Shruti Rijhwani, Rajat Kulshreshtha, Chirag Nagpal, Tadas Baltrušaitis, Louis-Philippe Morency. Preserving Intermediate Objectives: One Simple Trick to Improve Learning for Hierarchical Models.
- Junjie Hu, Desai Fan, Shuxin Yao, Jean Oh. Answer-Aware Attention on Grounded Question Answering in Images. AAAI 2017 Fall Symposium on Natural Communication for Human-Robot Collaboration
- Haohan Wang, Aaksha Meghawat, Louis-Philippe Morency, Eric P. Xing. Select-Additive Learning: Improving Generalization in Multimodal Sentiment Analysis. ICME 2017
If you previously took the MMML course and ended up releasing a public version of your project report, we would love to hear about it! Please contact the course instructor to be added to this list.